I love animals and have been drawing and painting them since the beginning of my art journey. It was only logical that sooner or later I will start making custom pet portraits. On this page you will find pretty dry facts and figures, but here is the blog post about the process, emotions and feelings of this wonderful process.
1. You email me some photos and we discuss the details.
2. Once we decide on a photo, background colour and size, you make a final decision about whether or not you want to go ahead with the order. If you decide to do it, we agree on a payment method and you make a payment (remember if you don’t like the final product I will refund your money).
3. I start work. Usually it takes 1-2 weeks. Sometimes I can do it faster. I will let you know when to expect the portrait before you order it.
4. I send you a photo of the finished portrait to make sure you like it.
5. I send you the original. If you live in Toronto, I will deliver it to you or we arrange to meet up somewhere in the city.
Prices and sizes.
It’s going to be pastel on paper painting. All materials are of high professional quality.
11*14 inches painting – 200 CAD, matted. Works well for cats and small dogs.
16*20 inches painting – 300 CAD, matted. Works well for bigger dogs.
I can do other sizes and other mediums (like oil on canvas, pencil on paper), please contact me for details and individual price estimate.
I ship artwork in a bend proof and well protected envelope with Canada Post.
Regular shipping with tracking number will be about:
$12-18 within Canada
$16-25 to US
Delivery usually takes about 1-2 weeks. There are faster options available and they are not as expensive as you might think!
If you don’t love it, I will refund your money, no questions asked. However, I will ask you to return the painting in the original condition, of course. This guarantee is valid for 30 days after the painting is received.